Friday, October 28, 2011

Daycare Halloween Parade

Today was the day, Noah's daycare parade/party that is!  I got there early and instead of just going and finding a spot outside to watch him walk by, I was spotted when I went to sneak a peek in his room!  Of course that didn't go over well!  He starts kinda freaking out when he sees me and can't be attached at my hip!  Basically once he knows I'm there he just wants to be sure I don't leave without him!  But he cried, cried some more, and maybe a little bit more!  But he made it through!  During the parade I wanted him to go with his friends and hold on to their rope, but he wasn't having that so I had to join the parade!  No big deal I don't mind at all, but it wasn't the original plan!  Everyone looked so cute! I couldn't get a group picture because Noah wouldn't leave my side to go sit with all his friends to get one!  Like I said I shouldn't have let him see me, BUT in my defense he was sitting at a table facing the door and when I looked in the room he was already looking at me!  Lets see, there was a boxer, teddy bear, minnie mouse, bumble bee, pirate girl, woody, cow, robot, and of course lion!

One taste of his mood once Mommy was spotted!



It was cute!  It's kinda a lot though getting all the kids in their costumes just to walk around the building, but it's cute!  Crazy Miss Malory wearing shorts and flip flops on this brisk day!  After the parade was over, we went back to the room and enjoyed cookies, brownies and juice.  Well the kids did!  After slaving over the oven baking I didn't even have one!  It's ok, it's really the last thing I need!



I had a really great day!  I'm so glad it's Friday, not so glad that snow is in the forecast for tomorrow though!  Dang it's only October!  Oh well we'll see!  But just in case I made sure Noah's snow pants from last year still fit, and they do!  Cause we might just need them if it really snows a decent amount!

No comments:

Post a Comment