Tuesday, November 1, 2011

First snow

We received our first snow of the season in October??  That's odd!  It snowed all day Saturday and melted mostly on Sunday!  That's ok with me!  Noah had fun playing in the snow Saturday, and fun playing in the water Sunday! What is nice is, my sister had gotten him this really nice coat and snow pants that are Osh Kosh last year.  They still fit!  I was so happy they did and I didn't have to go buy new snow pants.  He has two winter coats for this year! 

I got this hat from my friend's son...not sure I like it....


After we fixed it from his fall, it only had one eye!



We literally just got our electric back today, Tuesday!  It's been out since Saturday around 5:30pm!  Tuesday is a lot better then Friday like they said on the recording!  Noah and I were staying with my sister Sunday and Monday nights.  When our electric goes out we can't use water or anything so it kinda isn't fun!  We do have a generator, but that can't run everything!

We really didn't do anything at all this weekend.  The highlight of it was playing in the snow!  We made a pitiful snowman, and Noah knocked it down! LOL but it was cute.  He liked walking all around!  Last year he did not like the snow at all!  I figured that it would be all different this year, and I'm so glad I was right!  Now if only we could get more snow later like in December! 

When the electric went out, I took that as a perfect time to do two more letters with Noah.  I and J were the topic this time!  I also made a video of him saying is ABC's with my help of course!  Although he has said a few letters in a row, correctly by himself!  So it's only a matter of time!
I is for Ice Cream

J is for Jet



Due to the snow we did not get to go to Jayana's party Saturday.  First they were saying the snow wasn't going to lay on the roads, but at my house it was.  I didn't want to risk driving in this crap, especially not when I just got my car fixed!  So I let Bridget know we weren't coming, then the electric went out.  SO I'm kinda glad we didn't go because then we would have came home to find that out.  But I'm really hoping it comes back on like tonight or tomorrow!   I'm so mad I had to cancel that visit.  I really think it's important for Noah and Jayana to know each other.  I mean they are siblings, and I'm sure if Jeff was still here with us then they would spend time together also.  I don't know, I really in my heart believe that we (Bridget and I) are doing the right thing for them.

Monday night we went to Hummelstown Halloween parade!  It was nice, but really cold!  Noah got a lot of candy, which we left at his Auntie's house when we came home today because he doesn't need it, either do I!!


I have been dying to update the blog, and my Facebook page!  Since our electric was out I didn't get to upload my pictures so I really couldn't update anything!  We had cable so the Internet would have worked, but for my luck the laptop would have died!  I'm just so thankful it is back on and now life can be back to normal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment