Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hands on House and more!

Today was a great day!  Noah and I started the day off with some letters!  M and N to be exact!  He wasn't very into it, but I figured we had some time to kill so I snuck them in since we didn't do any during the week today!
M is for Monkey

N is for Nurse


Then we went to Hands on House Children's Museum in Lancaster!  Bridget and Jayana, Noah's half sister joined us there!  It was really nice, but smaller then I expected.  I thought there would be more inside stuff to do, but there was enough for the younger kids!  I think that would be perfect for like 4-5 maybe 6 age group.  I mean it was great for Noah and Jayana but I think the older kids really get it.  Like in the "grocery store" part they had shopping lists and then you got what the list said.  Like Noah can't really do that yet!  But he did have fun anyway!  He LOVED the trucks, and the fake rocks.  Even more then that he really liked the Tractor!! I think that it's a really cute place, but I do have to agree with the fact that it's best to get for when they open because they get busy fast!  Thankfully by the time it got busy we were ready to go outside to the slide area and let the kids burn off some energy!  They even had fun out there! 



Jayana fishing for Noah cause he couldn't do it!








Our little flowers :)



We left and stopped for lunch at McDonalds.  Which ironically is the place Noah can say, "donalds" and we don't even go there!  The kids were even cute there!



Then I wanted to stop at the cemetary to take off the pumpkin and stuff that was old.  So Bridget came with.  Of course the kids fell asleep right before we got there!  Noah was talking up a storm minutes before we got off the exit but was sleeping like a rock by the time we got there!  So we just let the kids sleep and went over and took away what was there and basically just stood outside the cars talking.  Then we went to Sunset to the playground.  Noah was waking up as I got back into the car, so it was perfect timing!



snack time!


I'm sorry but this was just funny! lol





We had a really fun day!  So fun that Noah was going to bed at 7:30!  Well my Mom and Aunt got home and that kinda woke him up but then we went right back to sleep by 8!  He's exhausted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment