Friday, November 11, 2011

November Playground trip

The other evening I took Noah to the playground after work! I had told him if he was a good boy at daycare that I'd take him, and he was in fact a good boy that day! It sucks it gets dark so early now. So we were only at the playground for about 45 minutes. Then Noah walked over to the sidewalk and said "walk, walk", so he held my hand and we went for a short walk, then when we go back beside the car he said "go, home home?" I said yes ok if your ready to go we will! And we left! He's getting so smart! When we are close to our house he now starts saying "home" over and over again until we pull in the driveway! He knows we usually see the cows out by daycare, so he started saying "cows" when we are at the red light! He makes me smile when he starts doing things like that! He is such a smart cookie! Although, he now can say diamond and if you aren't really paying attention when he's playing with his shape sorter it sounds like he's saying a bad work. Sounds like "Dam it" kinda, but I determined that he's in fact saying diamond! lol He's also very good at his shape sorters now! He can just about do them all by himself! He's amazing! I love him so much! I can't believe he's going to be two in a few months! In a way that makes me VERY sad but at the same time happy because he's learned so much! He's just awesome! :)



Should I go down the slide or not??


He decided it was time to go home after our little walk!



Thursday is the normal Aunt Danielle and Aunt Issy, night!  Yes Noah calls my sister Issy not Chrissy!  It's cute!  Surprisingly he can say Danielle pretty well! So they were over, Mommy worked a little late so they did some entertaining!  He loves his Auntie's!


Aunt Issy and Noah!

No comments:

Post a Comment