Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast

Today was Noah's Thanksgiving Feast at the daycare!  It's nice that they do things like that so the parents can come!  Last year I didn't get to go because of work, but this year I made a point to just take my one day off during AEP to go to this!  I'm going to the Christmas party too, I didn't make it to that last year either!  But my Parents and sister and Danielle went for me!

Noah having lunch with his friends, and Ms Kensey

Classroom thankful Turkey!


He drank all Mommy's Tea!

Awesome Christmas mantle with all the kids in the call pictures on it!

He was saying "Go, Go, Go" since I got there

15 minutes after we were home....knocked out!  With Ramone and Mater! lol

All the class was eating when I got there.  Noah of course wanted to just stop and leave!  He did end up eating a little more before we left!  He drank all my tea, why drink his own milk when he could drink Mommy's?   Once I went in the room he started saying "Go Go" since normally when I get there it's just to pick him up and leave!  So I tried to get him to stay a little but he wasn't having it!  He took me over to the mantel and pointed out all his friends on it, then we left.  Said goodbye to Grammy in the baby room, and went home.  He was sleeping so fast! This is his normal nap time at school so I figured he'd be asleep soon after we were home! 

I'm thankful that I was able to go today, and I'm always thankful for any time I get to spend with my wonderful handsome son!  He's really my world and lights up my life!  Now only if it wouldn't be raining we could go to the park or something!  Oh well.  We'll do something once he's up from his nap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment