Sunday, November 27, 2011

My sister's 37th Birthday!

Today is my lovely sister's Birthday!  I already know that she has what she wanted for her birthday, and that's the baby that's baking in her belly!  She wants to be a Mother more then any gift anyone could ever buy her!  I'm thankful that it's on it's way to coming true!  She's due now on June 25th 2012.  They moved her due date up from July 1st.  So like 7 more months and I'll be a Aunt and she'll be a Mother!  I can't wait and I know she can't either!!
 


Before we left and headed home, Noah had to play dare devil one more time!  OK well actually like 5 more times!  He's so cute!  Man he makes my heart melt!  I almost couldn't stand waiting to see him today!  I don't like it when he's away, mainly because he's never away!  But I guess I deserve a little break now and then.  But it always seems that when he's gone I'm still busy, so either way things get accomplished!




Noah spent the night with his Auntie's Saturday night.  My Mom and I cleaned REALLY good, and moved all his toys into our den.  So now he has his own little play area even though I'm sure he'll bring stuff out to the living room.  It just makes everything look neater, because honestly our living room was on the verge of looking like Toys R Us!  After Christmas I am going to pack more of his toys away because He's going to have SO much stuff!!

Tonight after we were home from having dinner and ice cream cake with his Auntie, He first saw his new toy room and gasped and put his hands to his mouth!  It was the cutest thing I have ever seen and I am so mad that I didn't have the camera for that exact moment!

Of course it wouldn't be almost bed time if he didn't get his Poppy to watch tractor videos on You Tube!

He got his 3rd haircut Saturday!  I love it!

His Grammy bought Snowman and Reindeer magnets that go on the refrigerator that is like a mix and match thing.  So she was helping him do that once he actually noticed it!  That was cute! 



He LOVES to put money in his bank!  He asks everyday for money, which to him is usually just change!  But he doesn't mind paper money either!  His pink piggy bank that his Poppy bought him when I was only like 6 weeks pregnant is really almost full.  So my parents made him a penny jar so he could put just pennies in that and not his big bank.  Well recently that ended up getting some silver in it which wasn't a big deal.  Most recently paper money started going in there to!  So it's all mixed which is really fine I guess.  Soon his banks will be emptied and taken to the bank to get them deposited into a savings account for him.  I just hope he continues to like to save his money when he's older!



All in all it was a fabulous weekend!  Long 4 day weekend might I add!  Next weekend we have birthday parties to go to.  I cannot believe that his one daycare teacher's daughter is going to be one already, and Noah's cousin is going to be 2 on the 5th.  Noah's birthday will be here before I know it.  I can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment