Sunday, November 20, 2011

Crafty Sunday

We had a fabulous Sunday!  Noah was pretty good all day!  Kailyn and him played a lot, we had his Turkey shirt done well almost done by 7am!  I actually started off my day in a panic, Noah woke up at 620, I heard him and looked at the clock and thought oh my God it's 20 after 6 I didn't set my alarm.  Normally during the week I'm up between 5 and 530 and get ready and Noah is up by 6 and we leave by 645!  Thankfully when I got up and seen my Mom on the chair that's when it hit me it's only Sunday! 
His foot should have been higher, but it was kinda a struggle.  I think it's still cute!

the finished product, I added the eyes and feet and beak as well as his age.

We also used a idea from pintrest with the strainer and pipe cleaners.  Kailyn even liked it!  It was kinda fun and kept them busy for a good 20-30 minutes!



Kailyn put on the Disney channel this afternoon, and UP was on.  Noah is not a TV kid.  Actually he doesn't really watch TV.  He'll watch a few minutes then he's off playing he really could care less!  So when he started watching it and not taking his eyes off the TV I thought it was interesting!




He started jumping with both feet at the same  time this weekend!  He was having a blast doing that the other night!  He was hyper and kept jumping!  It's so amazing how he can not say  things right then says later he's saying them right!  Like for instance, the show on Sprout Caillou, he could not say that but now he says it perfect!  He's awesome!


I really enjoy watching him grow and learn new things!  He's getting so big so fast, I can't believe he'll be two already! 

This is a short week for me.  I only work Monday and Wednesday this week!  Nice, really nice that 2 of the days are paid holidays from work! 


I started off the month kinda stating on my Facebook page what I was thankful for each day.  Well I kinda got off that train.  But I must say I'm thankful for everything in my life!  I'm thankful for each day that God gives me and my family to enjoy.  I'm very VERY thankful that God chose me to be the Mother to a wonderful little boy.  I'm thankful that I have a job, since some people are not having good luck with finding good jobs in this economy.  I'm thankful I have the few good, honest, friends in my life, all you need are a couple that you know you can count on no matter what.  I'm really thankful for everything, I could just go on and on!


I am most thankful on this Sunday evening, that God gave my family and I a wonderful gorgeous weekend! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful week, and very Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment