Friday, November 4, 2011

Play Doh

Thursday evening was the first time Noah ever held play doh!  He was less then thrilled.  Probably didn't help his Auntie's were pushing his hands and feet into it and I am pretty sure they were grossing him out!  I'm sure that later he'll like it.  Especially when he realizes all he can do with it!  I'm actually excited for him to get into that kinda stuff! 
It was Aunt Chrissy's idea

Yes he was picking small pieces off and handing them over!

I think the look on his face says it all!

I'm not sure why his face looks blotchy, cause it wasn't.....hmmmm

Just a cute pic added ;)  riding his alligator for Pop!

Noah sure does love his Auntie's!  Especially his Aunt Chrissy, even though her name was the last one he said!  I don't know how the boy will react when/if she has a baby!  He'll be jealous!

My little man is talking so so much!  I love it!  Now when we turn on our road to go home, he says "home...home...home" which is awesome!  He's so smart!  I'm so proud of him already! He's been saying his ABC's, which is ABCEP! lol at least he gets 3 right! lol  Still working on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment