Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tick

We had a exciting morning.....I found a tick on Noah's ear.  Yuck.  My Mom helped me get it off.  It was latched on but not all swollen.  I assume it wasn't there long.  We kept it in case he has some sort of reaction so we can show the dr. 

They are really blurry pics, but it's just a tiny one.  I'm glad we haven't found anymore on anyone.  Thank God it's getting colder!  This was Noah's first tick.

We didn't do much today.  I made pancakes for breakfast, then we played outside.  Ran around with Grammy and Pop looking at sheds.  He loves anything that moves!








Grammy made us a really good Pork and Sauerkraut dinner!  It was yummy!  Noah took a really good nap this morning also, like three hours almost!  He did NOT sleep in this morning as I was hoping for!  He's getting so good at using his utensils to eat!  He's just amazing!  I give this Sunday a 10 as well!  It was wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment