Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderful Family filled Thanksgiving!  I know I did!  My Mom (as usual) made the most amazing meal!  She's a great cook and is especially good at holiday dinners!  We started our day off bright and early!  Noah was up before 6am, and we played and then got dressed in his homemade Turkey shirt!  So cute might I add!  Soon after that Aunt Chrissy, or Issy as Noah calls her and Aunt Danielle came.  They were kind enough to make Pumpkin and Mincemeat pies and brought them!  My Dad is the only one who eats the Mincemeat, there is just something about the name that screams NOT GOOD!  We had a awesome day, just another reason to be Thankful!  I took Noah to the playground, we were at our favorite in Hummelstown until a bunch of kids came out of the woodwork then we went to Shank Park. We just stopped at the first playground there we seen, I know there is more then one.  It's kinda nice there because there is so much land, and it's not busy so he could run if he wanted to and I didn't have to panic right that second! 

First Bite of Turkey Dinner!

He gave us a solo on the drums

Having some pumpkin pie

He loves this thing in Hummelstown!
Oh no one at Shank Park too??


These swings were different, but he LOVED them!

This is all the further he'd go he was scared of the tunnel I think.

We really did have a awesome Thanksgiving!  Then it was the fun Black Friday shopping!  We went to Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, Target, Christmas Tree Shops, Hershey Outlets, Home Depo and the new bookstore on 22.  We were out from 930ish and didn't get home until about 9 the next morning!  Put it this way, I haven't pulled a all nighter for God only knows how long.  It kinda felt good, but not so good when Noah didn't let me sleep until like 11!  But it was totally worth it!  I got good deals and got Noah way too much!  I don't think Santa told me to get all that I did!  Oh well, he'll enjoy his second Christmas and that's really all that matters to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment