Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fun Saturday

This morning we didn't do much.  We did work on letters K and L though.  I don't think that any day will be as good as the first day we did them.  But hey it's working, and he's learning and it makes Mommy feel good that he's learning something at home to!




Today was a fun day! This afternoon after Noah's short morning nap, we went to visit his cousin Antonio!  They had a really good play date for about 2 hours or so!  They are so close in age, it's fun to watch them interact!  Antonio will turn two in exactly one month from today!  I can't believe it!  That only means my baby isn't far behind. :(  Antonio just got a Mohawk hair cut, it wasn't all spiked up but it still looks neat.  I'm not sure Noah will ever have one though.  Not sure I really like it all that much.  Noah enjoyed playing with his Cozy Coupe to!  I had plans to buy him one of those for his birthday, but then with everything that was bought for his birthday I didn't.  And it's probably good I didn't because he got so many toys it wasn't even funny!  But he had a blast with it! 




Boys will be boys.....

I'm glad we had the chance to go up there today.  I know the boys really enjoy it and it's also nice to see my Aunt! 

I'd give this day a 10!  Hoping for a even better one tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment