Friday, November 18, 2011

A first...

 Tonight we went for Chinese, Noah is usually pretty good in restaurants.  He gets antsy after he's done eating, and he's quite nosey!  Well tonight was the first time EVER, that he was being that "bad" that I packed up and walked out.  I was and am not proud of this at all, as a matter of fact it makes me sad.  I always said, I didn't want Noah to be "that kid" the kid that doesn't listen.  I know I know he's only 20 months old, but he's also old enough to know better.  I really have to start laying down the law I guess.    We'll see.

Kailyn is here for the weekend, and he loves his KK.  Tomorrow morning we are going to go see Santa.  Then I want to get his picture taken for Christmas cards.  I have a Thanksgiving and Christmas T shirt I want to make for him this weekend also.  I'm hoping that he cooperates and they turn out good!

It should be another fun filled weekend!  Hopefully I don't have anymore instances of tonight, I really don't think I could handle it if I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment