Thursday, December 1, 2011

letters and crafts and random things

We had a great week!  Noah is getting big and oh so bad, or I mean limit testing!  Sometimes I wonder if Santa would have him on the Nice or Naughty list....I guess all little kids are nice no matter what!  He's so smart, and I think that's the problem!  He just likes to test his limits, but he's starting to learn how much Mommy will take.  I'll admit, that it's really hard for me not to just give into him all the time.  But I know I can't, and need to stop.  Grammy is pretty good with not being a push over, although I'm sure when nobody is around she is just that!  Poppy on the other hand, he will do whatever this little boy wants at ANY time!  Which is sweet, nice, and awesome for Noah.  Not so awesome for Mommy when your trying to get him to listen! BUT I do know he's their first Grandchild, and so it's to be expected.  I'm not mad, and can't be because I find it very hard to do myself! 

He just came walking out of the Den the other day with my Grandfather's hat on!  It was just a random act of cuteness he preformed!  I love it!


Then he thought he had to try on his Cowboy hat his Aunties got him at the Farm Show, his dome is getting too big!


This week we made hand print Rudolph's, they turned out pretty cute!  Noah isn't like getting his hand traced so we only did one and used that as a pattern.  He liked gluing the pom poms on the "nose" though! 

Then he just HAD to keep gluing so I cut out a sad tree and he did some decorating!



We got him a Snowman count down to Christmas thing to do.  We put it together yesterday, and started it tonight!  He enjoyed it!



Grammy picked him up a chocolate Advent Calendar, he enjoyed that to!  Although he was wondering why we couldn't open all the doors today!





This Thursday, his Aunties usually are over for dinner and play date, but today they didn't come.  So instead we got to work on our countdown to Christmas things and do two more letters!  I'm happy to say that this weekend we will be finishing up the alphabet with Y and Z and then I will be attempting to make a book out of all of this stuff!  Of course it's for him, but I'm going to get clear contact paper to cover the pages in hopes that he don't destroy it!
W is for Watermelon

X is for Xylophone



I won't say the oblivious, that my life changed when Noah arrived.  I will say however that I couldn't be happier being a Mother, let alone being a Mother to his awesome smart handsome little man!  I love him more then life itself!  My days are always a little brighter even when he's on my last nerve, and just hanging there waiting to throw me over the edge!  He really is my everything!  I wouldn't change a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment