Monday, December 19, 2011

cookie or floor decorating?

Sunday 12/18/11, Noah and I made some cut out cookies.  That was interesting!  I rolled the dough and put them on the tray then Noah decorated them!  Sometimes a little too much decorating but hey he's almost 22 months! 


Don't tell Noah but I had to dump some sprinkles off the sheet!
Noah made his own special cookie, Grammy says we should let it dry out and slack it! lol  I laugh now but I probably will!






We only made a single batch so with the big cookie cutters it only made 2 1/2 pans.  But trust me that was enough!  Noah of so nicely decided when we were done rolling out and decorating cookies, that he was going to clean off the counter.  Yes, by taking his hands and pushing everything EVERYWHERE!


It was really everywhere, even got some on the dining room carpet!  That boy is powerful!  I couldn't be mad, because we had fun!  I enjoy doing things with Noah.  He loves to help now, and he loves to make things.  I think that decorating Christmas cookies may have been a little advanced for his age, but it was fun and that's all that matters!

We continue to do all his Advent countdown to Christmas things.  I enjoy those special couple minutes each day!  I am so excited for Christmas!  I cannot wait until he wakes up Christmas morning and sees all these presents that Santa is going to leave him!  I can't wait!  I feel like a kid again myself but just for him!

He's spending the night with his Auntie's tonight.  They are on vacation this week and wanted to have him a night.  Normally I would not let them take him especially during the week, but vacations only come far and few in between and it's Christmas!  So I let him go.  He'll be back tomorrow night.  I can't wait to see him again!  I got a lot of cleaning done, which is good!  I always keep myself busy when he's not home.  I know he loves his Auntie's and they love him! 

I love and miss you so much little man, can't wait till tomorrow to hug you, hope your being good!

No comments:

Post a Comment