Tuesday, December 13, 2011

almost Christmas??

I cannot believe tomorrow marks only 10 days till Christmas Eve!!  I'm so excited!!  Santa told Mommy all the presents to get him, and I think I even got more!  But I'm sure Santa doesn't mind ;)  Noah is already spoiled, but after Christmas he'll be spoiled rotten!  I love every second of it!

When he had his 18 month check up, his Dr told me "there was no such thing as terrible twos."  I thought yeah right, just about every kid I know went through being really "bad" around that age.  But now, and only now do I see that it really does not exist!  I admit that maybe , I was wrong.  I know that Noah has a very strong will, and gets frustrated very easily!  Which I guess some could say makes him bad, and I know I even say it.  But in reality he's not.  He's a almost 22 month old, who is learning new things everyday and wants to be independent.  He now gives me issues getting his diaper on, and well I keep telling him if he would go to the potty he wouldn't have to wear one, but that isn't helping.  I have to admit that tonight two different times when he wasn't listening, I told him that Santa was watching him and if he wasn't good and listened he wouldn't bring him any presents!  That actually seemed to work for about...10 minutes!

The truth is, that everyone and yes Mother I mean EVERYONE always gave and gives into him!  He whines and wants something and everyone ends up giving in and letting him have whatever so he doesn't whine and cry.  I'm just as guilty I know, although I am really slowly working on redirecting so that he can ease up on the whining!  I don't know what he's going to do when his little cousin arrives!  He won't know how to handle not being #1!

Poppy took Noah to Messick's to look at Tractors!

Running his Thomas on the train track
Yep he's eating LIVER!

We haven't done too many exciting things besides gluing his snowballs on his countdown to Christmas snowman, and doing his Advent calendar.  He did make a special Christmas present for his Aunties and for his Grammy and Poppy, they are almost done!  Mommy just has to finish them up!  They are adorable!  Noah really likes to make things, he loves to glue stuff and color!  He's awesome!  Next week we are going to put together the Gingerbread train I got!  he'll love it, as long as he doesn't try to eat it!  He's just awesome! I'm not sure if it's because of Daycare that he likes doing things like that or what, because I know they do crafts all the time, and I love getting them!  They are always adorable! 

I love doing the Advent stuff with him!  He loves to do it to!  Just that one little piece of chocolate he loves!  I love doing crafts and stuff with him to, he just likes to do it!  I think what it is, is he likes to get messy!

We are planning to go to Christmas Candylane Friday.  A parent at the Daycare gave us 3 free tickets, so we are going to go this week.  I think he'll love it!  Especially because he is probably tall enough to ride something.  But either way, he can always go in Chocolate World and ride that ride!   This weekend we have to do his Christmas T shirt as well.  I keep forgetting about it, and it's almost Christmas!  He'll have to wear it next week!  His Turkey shirt turned out good and this one is just his feet so that should be good to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment