Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Daycare Christmas Party

Today was Noah's Christmas party at daycare.  I was so excited that this year I could make it, because last year at this time I wasn't allowed time off to go.  My parents and sister went in my place!  I'm glad since he's older that I was able to be there this year! 

I had the whole day off, so the morning Noah slept in which I'm still wondering why he won't do that on the weekends!  Then we had breakfast, and got dressed.  Watched some of Sprouts Wiggly Waffle then headed to school.  He was there a hour and half later then normal, which I think threw him off.  Sometimes he crys when I go to leave in the mornings, but it's usually not too hard to get him distracted, especially if Ms. Amber has hash rounds from Hardee's in the morning!  Today he made it hard for me to leave.  Maybe it was just because he NEVER goes to daycare when I am off work unless I have a appointment or something like that.  Today was his party and I figured maybe he should go, and not just show up for the party.  Now that I'm thinking about it, we could have just came for the party.  I don't know.  I'll remember that for next year unless I can't get the day off!

We, ok I made rice krispie treat cupcakes last night!  They turned out so cute!  I found the idea on Pintrest, the more I am on that site the more addicted I become!  We took those as well as some cookies for the party! 

We just were hanging out in the room, looking at all the wonderful projects they did with the kids in Noah's class.
My son is such a ladies man!






Then Santa arrived! I don't think that any kid sat on his lap, but Noah and a few others were giving him high 5's! Santa gave everyone a puzzle! Noah got the hang of opening presents, because he did a good job with that! Makes me even more excited for Christmas!






Noah had no plans on getting any closer to him for a real picture, not even with Mommy!

Noah picked out Christmas Tree's to send to his two favorite teachers, Ms Kensey and Ms Mallory!  Noah gave all his friends a little book and a pack of fruties for Christmas!


We had a wonderful time!  It was so nice that I could actually go this year!  I don't like to miss out on anything that has to do with Noah!  Thank you to the parents that gave all the kids a little something!  That was so kind!  Noah loves the Shrek the Halls lift the tab book from Rachel!  Thank you to Noah's teachers for giving him a gift as well! 

I can't believe only 3 days 1 hour and 2 minutes till Christmas!  Noooooo, I'm not that anal!  I got Noah the countdown to Christmas ornament from Hallmark and it breaks it down.  Yes I did go get the ornament so I was up to date as I type this! ha ha

We had a great day, tomorrow evening after work we are going to visit one of my good friends Cindy.  We'll have dinner with her and just hang out for a little bit then head home.  I'm excited because we haven't seen each other in a while!  It should be nice to catch up!  She'll be shocked to see how big Noah got! The last time we were there I don't think he was walking yet!

quick update: 3 days 0 hours 58 minutes until Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment