Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011 - Hello 2012!

What a year this has been!  I can't believe how fast it went by!  It was a wonderful year.  Noah makes everything in life a little more enjoyable!  Honestly, if Noah weren't here, and I didn't have everyday with him, I'd be forced to say this year was horrible!  I guess I say that because being diagnosed with a life long illness, that will never go away but with any luck will not get any worse makes you feel awful.  Especially when at the time of diagnosis I had a 17 month old!  Taking it day by day, going to start living life to the fullest in 2012!  For that I cannot wait!

Goodbye all the negative, all the stuff that held me back, 2012 is a new year for a new Sabrina! 

Today for the end of year bash, we went to the AACA Museum.  Noah needless to say had a blast!  He loves anything that goes!  Trains, tractors, cars, trucks, bikes, you name it he likes it!  He's the littlest motor head!

Noah and Sammy the Snowplow!




In the train room, he even got to play!

Taking Mommy for a ride!




That was fun, now I need a nap!

It was really fun there, and I even enjoyed looking at everything!  They were having a wedding there, so everything was a little messed up because of that, but at least we got in on a discounted rate because of it!  Of course Noah didn't leave without some sort of souvenir! He got 2 different buses from New York, a 57 Chevy, 2 soft airplanes which by the way are too cool, oh and we can't forget the license plate for his bike!


We'll definitely go back another day!  Next time I think we will force Poppy to come along because he would like it!

Pop and Grammy made more snack sticks this evening!  The last ones they made were really good, I can't wait till these are smoked and good to go!



This evening my sister and Danielle were over for New Years Eve dinner.  We had fish, fries, shrimp, cheese, ring bologna, crackers, cheese ball, and Dad had his Clams **YUCK**.  It was a yummy dinner, tomorrow my sister is making the Good Luck Pork and Sauerkraut! 




I'm so excited to start 2012!  I cannot wait to make new memories with my family, and especially with my son!  There are a lot of things I'll be working on this year, and I will absolutely no questions asked meet each and every goal I make for myself.  I have to.

Noah was practicing shaking his noise maker we made Friday, and saying Happy New Year!  He did great!  This is all I got though!


Well, as I sit here at 11pm one hour prior to the start of a New Year, I hear snoring coming from the living room which only means that I'm the only one awake!  I have two choices....be nice and let them sleep and quietly ring in the new year with a kiss to my baby, or be mean and start shaking the noise makers Noah and I made and saying Happy New Year! I would prefer to do the second idea however that might quite possibly wake Noah up and he was really tired!  I guess I'll be nice!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful New Year, and is safe tonight! 

GOODBYE 2011, HELLO 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment