Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

What a absolutely wonderful, fantastic day today was!   Noah woke up at about the usual time.  He didn't go crazy when we came out and he seen all the gifts around the tree.  That kinda shocked me, because I thought he'd be a wild man!  But he did pretty good, I think he was overwhelmed.  There was too much, and he at one point was fixated on the wrapping paper!  It was Bob the Builder, and he was just down practically on his belly pointing out what was what on it!  He's so cute!
 

His biggest present, kinda got unveiled early....WAY to early!  I was taking a recipe to the kitchen for my Mom and Noah followed me and found it.  What was it?  His very first real big kid bike!  He fits it perfectly, and already mastered getting on and off of it!  Uncle Frank got him a helmet which is a really good thing because he wouldn't have been riding it otherwise!

Noah loved all his gifts, but I think the bike was the best!  He likes his kitchen I got him!  I was so worried about it and was going to take it back, but I'm glad I didn't!  I'm really glad I didn't do it because I was going to take it back to get Noah a workbench, and turns out his Auntie's got him one! SO now he has the best of both worlds, and can make some lucky woman happy one day!

When you do what he's doing the engine moves as if it's on!
Noah got a lot of trains!  Even got his very own train set!  We didn't get it out yet because we had family in and out all day and it would take up too much room.  I have a feeling tomorrow will be the day! 

He also got his own Toy Story Couch!  He loves it, and thinks he's hot stuff when he unfolds it to lay down and cover up with the built in blanket!  So cute!

He got so many things, mostly little but they all add up!  He loves the remote control flip car his Auntie's got him a lot to!  He is just so awesome!  We really had a great day!  I ended up having to just open some of his gifts because he was overwhelmed and would get something opened and just study it and want that toy open so he could play with it!  Santa brought him a Hess truck, he loves and another Toys R Us tractor trailer with a car that he also loves!  If it wouldn't make me a liar to say, I'd say that he loves trucks almost as much as tractors!   He definitely likes things with wheels and that move!


 He went Pee on the potty tonight while he was brushing his teeth!  So cute, he got some M&M's for that!  Once his 2nd Birthday hits we are really going to start working on the potty training.  I'm hoping it isn't too bad!  A lady at the daycare says she got all her kids potty trained in a weekend, and someone else tried it to and it worked.  So we'll see if it works for us!

We had a great day, and the day went so fast.  I knew that was going to happen!  Noah got Mommy a new camera!  I love it!  It is like my Mom's Nikon just a smaller version!  The boy has taste! 

Christmas Eve we made a Gingerbread Train, instead of a house!  Actually Mommy made it and Noah decorated it after he woke up from his nap!




Then in the evening we went to his Auntie's house who always host Christmas Eve.  It was fun, he had a blast playing with Madison and Antonio!  Of course he loved opening his presents, which his Auntie's totally spoiled him as usual!  He got two outfits, lots of underwear, trains, batman car, ornament, books, tool bench/engine and I don't even think that's all! 

Noah made his Auntie's and Grammy and Poppy special pictures for Christmas this year!  They turned out really cute!  I didn't even take a picture of his Aunties' picture before they took it, but I'm pretty sure I have a pic with them holding it up!

Theirs is a John Deere footprint tractor with thumbprint chickens!

Grammy and Poppy's is a Farmall, because that's what Pop likes best!
It says in the big wheel "Held together by one little foot, and 5 toes with thumbprints too!  Merry Christmas Grammy and Pop (or Aunties) Love Noah.  When I was adding the wheels I thought it seemed kinda odd, but didn't pay no mind.  Then I checked my source and the wheels are suppose to be under the print, oh well I think it still looks very cute anyway!  I love it!

I guess that Noah made Santa's "Nice" list after all!  Because if he didn't, then he just got REALLY lucky!  I really shouldn't complain because he's a typical almost 2 year old!  I love him and I am so glad that we had a wonderful Christmas!  We even sang Happy Birthday to Jesus this morning!  So cute!

Tomorrow Kailyn is coming over, and I'm excited to see her!  It's been a while, so I guess we will be having a mini Christmas with her tomorrow!

I'm exhausted, so I am going to be calling it a day really soon!  I hope that everyone had a fantastic day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment