Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 is coming to a end

I can hardly believe that this week is the last week of 2011 already!  Wow, what a year it was!  Good and bad times, as usual.  I only hope that 2012 is filled with all the blessings that everyone deserves! 

I know one thing good for 2012, is I am going to be a Aunt!  I'm excited about that!  I'm thinking it's a girl, but we won't know that till about February probably!  What a cute little peanut it is though!
you can't tell from this pic, but that picture is perfect of the little peanut baking for 3 months!


One good/bad thing is my baby is turning two.  I can't believe that he's going to be two already!  Time sure has flown on by, but I must say that it has been the best two years of my life!  I wouldn't change it for the world!  All that I would change is having Noah's Daddy here with us, but I know he's his own special guardian angel, so I'm happy for that!

dippin' cookies with Poppy on Christmas Eve!

I don't like how fast Christmas goes by.  You spend a month, or more getting ready for it and then it's gone in a blink of a eye!  It's amazing to me.  I guess when your a adult things are different.  Noah is having fun with all his new toys, and Kailyn enjoyed playing with him to!  How it's set up at home, he can fix something then cook dinner!






Noah and Pop call our coal stove the Dragon, and Noah loves to help Pop "feed the dragon!"




Here's just a few shots from tonight!  My amazing little man :)

at least 1 out of 5 pictures usually has a orb in it....Jeff??

He's like what the heck Mom lol
I must say that out of all the bad this year brought, it was mostly good.  And for that I'm thankful!  I hope that everyone has a wonderful, fun, safe, and very happy and prosperous New Year! 



Welcome 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment