Sunday, October 23, 2011

Another awesome Fall Sunday!

Today was another beautiful Fall day!  Noah and I had plans to go for a long walk as well as hit up the playground again today, but then his Auntie's surprised us and called to ask if we would come over to do pumpkins today instead of Tuesday!   Grammy made us Cinnamon Buns for breakfast, then we worked on our two letters.  E for Elephant, and F for Frog.



His new love Monster Trucks!



Noah took a early nap this morning.  He slept 10:00-11:45.  Before he fell asleep we worked on letters E and F.  Once he woke up we did a pumpkin, the infamous Cow Jumping over the moon.  Yeah it is not at all great, but I did practically all of it free hand because I didn't have a tool to trace it!
That does not at all look like a moon....but whatever!
When we were working on that is when my sister called and invited us over to do the pumpkins!  So I said to Noah hey why don't you get your shoes on while Mommy cleans up.  So he did......

He actually got his sneaker on the right foot, but I guess the fake croc is the first thing he seen next!

He's so smart!  He's learning so much so fast!  He got out his word book last night and was pointing to things and telling me what they were instead of me asking him where this or that was!  He's amazing! 

We got to Aunt Chrissy and Aunt Danielle's made some pizza from the fundraiser I had bought, which was yummy!  Then I got Noah all undressed and he started on painting his pumpkin!  The next Picasso, I'm telling ya!




See how talented he is?  Candy Corn finger!


Danielle and Chris made Donald Duck and Minnie Mouse pumpkins.  I made Mickey and Minnie.  Which is kinda sad because I made the SAME ones last year!  I made then for Noah since his 1st Birthday party was Mickey theme.  Then I did the same thing this year, and didn't really think about it until it was too late!  Oh well, next year I'll do something better!  We really had a lot of fun tonight though!
Chris and Danielle making their pumpkins!

Our finished products!









While we were still working on our pumpkins, there were of course pumpkin guts.  Which we found out that Noah is NOT a fan of!  But while we were working, Noah was REALLY quiet.  So I started talking to him asking him what he was doing.  I could hear him but I couldn't see him.  Then all of a sudden I seen something move and it was him behind my sister's table!  He's a little stinker!  Then he was stuck and needed help to get out!  He's too cute!


He got a bath after his painting experience since he not only painted his pumpkin, but his arm, hand, belly, leg, booster seat.  You name it, it probably had paint on it!

He loves going to his Aunties house!  This week will be another busy one, Tuesday might go to a parade,  as long as it's not raining we are going to trunk or treat at the Church Wednesday, Thursday is trick or treat.  

I'm so happy it's Fall!  I love Fall weather and sometimes wish that it could be this way all year round!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment