Saturday, October 15, 2011

What a Saturday!

 Today Mom and I cleaned all morning!  We didn't stop until like 1pm.  Noah finally fell asleep for his nap around 2, then then Mom and I went and got our showers.  I was minding my own business folding my laundry when someone knocked on the door.  Turns out it was Jeff's Dad and Step Mom.  So I instantly get upset, carry my clothes back to my room as I say I'm not answering it.  Then of course the dogs started barking which woke Noah up only 45 minutes after he fell asleep.  I went in and was holding him and saying shh shh, as if I was hiding!  Don't ask me why I got so upset.  I think just because I'm utterly disgusted with him for waiting this long to decide to stop by.  First of all I sent him a letter Oct 7th of last year.  The reason why I waited was due to the fact of him and his ex wife just losing their son.  So over a year since you received my letter, and 14 months after your son passed away you decide it's the right time to drop by.  He also advised me that about a week before Jeff passed away that he told him about Noah.  I will never understand people's way of thinking, so I really don't understand why it took this long.  Noah would not get off my lap and actually cried the whole time I was changing his diaper.  All I gotta say is that if he wants to see Noah then he can come visit here or we can meet somewhere because he is not getting my son alone period.  Now he wants to do the DNA test I asked for before in order to get Noah the SS benefits he deserves, well guess what it's too late by 2 months!  Thanks for nothing!  WOW so needless to say that kinda put me in a mood, and upset me.  So thank goodness Mom and I had plans for ladies night!!

We went to Seven Sorrows Ladies Night tonight!  It was SO much fun!  There were a bunch of baskets to put tickets in to win and then purses to.  I ended up winning 4 tickets to The Hands On House in Lancaster, and 2 gift certificates for a large pizza at Brickers in Hershey!  I also got a awesome purse to!  We just had a blast!  Turned out that my Mom was 4 away from winning the $1500 50/50 raffle!  The winning number was 426 my Mom's first number was 430!  So close!  But we had so much fun!  I can't wait until next year!

I took a few pictures of Noah today, so I guess I'll post them!
His head is looking better, now it's just a little bump and ugly bruise!

That's my Steelers boy!

his new winter moose hat!

Eating his Spaghetti Ohs before Mommy and Grammy left!

My heart

No comments:

Post a Comment