Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'm loving this Mommy stuff!

Tonight Noah helped me put together the buckets we got to make for his friends in his class at daycare!  It was fun, although after we added the first thing to the bucket, actually before we were even done with that Noah was off in my room looking for something to do!  He ended up finding one of his Christmas presents that Santa asked me to hold on to for him ;) and played with that in the box for a minute!  But we did get them all done!  We have a cup, some candy, Goldfish, straw, a little book, and some play doh!  It is pretty cute if you ask me!  Almost every holiday I always get a little something for the kids in his class, I just think it's fun and a nice thing to do.


The straws are a little tall for the cups, because I originally had taller cups but then found cuter ones later that were more almost 2 year old appropriate!  The hardest part was the writing on the buckets.  I have horrible handwriting, but tried my best!  I can't wait to take them into the class Friday morning!

Since only two letters a week is really not moving along quickly, I decided today was a good day to do two more!  So we did G and H.  He did good actually better then Sunday!  He did great coloring!  I just love that little guy! 
G is for Grasshopper!

H is for House



Before we did this we played outside for a little bit.  When we got the mail there was a Toys R Us book in there and he was like amazed!  I used that to get him back inside!  I'm telling you once that boy is out that door it's really really hard to get him to come back in willingly!  Most times he starts crying and you end up having to go pick him up, then he is throwing himself backwards and everything!  I never seen a kid that loves to be outside so much!  Aunt Krista and Tessa stopped by for a minute.  She's going to do me a favor tomorrow so she had to stop by and pick up my note.  It was nice to see my best friend who only lives 30 seconds away that I like never see! 

This is what he does, goes around Mom and I's cars!

see?

he ventured over to the other end of the driveway!

wheelie!  that's what he was saying....he's obsessed!


All in all it was a great day!  Work was busy, which meant time went really fast, and Noah for the most part was really good tonight and I got stuff done!  I'm hoping it doesn't rain tomorrow because it's suppose to be Trunk or Treat and last week they cancelled till this week cause of rain.  I can't wait to take Noah Trick or Treating for the first time!  That's kinda why I am hoping Trunk or Treat isn't a wash out, to get a dry run!  I'm sure he'll be fine even if he only is interested for two houses!  Saturday we were invited to a Halloween Party at his 1/2 sisters house.  So as long as that's still on we are going to that for a little bit.  Should be a fun weekend all around!  Trust me I was ready for the weekend yesterday and it was only Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment