Friday, September 16, 2011

Grandparents Day 2011

This year for Grandparents Day my Mom and Dad were home and not at camp.  So Noah got to spend the day with them!  I went out on Saturday to get a white T-Shirt to write on with fabric markers, just like I did with his onsie last year!  This is my parents 2nd Grandparent's Day, and hopefully by next year they will either have another Grand baby or else my sister will be pregnant!  No not me!  I would love to have another one, but first of all I am not in the position to, and second of all I don't think I could handle it right now if I was!!

Anyway here's how our Grandparents Day went:
His shirt had a arrow up, and said Is the luckiest toddler in the world...WHY?? Because I have the best Grammy and Pop Pop ever, go ahead be jealous....you should be. LOL

Giving Grammy a kiss :) My Mom always says that from reading this, you wouldn't know he had a Grandma.  but let me tell everyone that Noah just started saying Grandma!  He used to just say Ga so she should feel special!! :)  love ya mom!

Riding on the Tractor with his Pop Pop



We had a good day, despite fact it was the 10th anniversary of 9/11. I'm sorry but I don't know if you can, or how to flip the pictures that are sideways. I can't stand that myself! I'm behind on my blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment