Sunday, September 18, 2011

Camp for a night!


Saturday morning we had decided to leave and head up to camp.  Due to the flooding everyone had to rush up there to move all the campers, thankfully it ended up not being as bad as originally thought!  So Saturday was the "move back in" day!  We headed up and got everything cleaned up in the camper and organized, while Noah was running his little butt off!  It would be interesting to know how many steps he goes in a day because up there he is CONSTANTLY running around!  He LOVES it!!
Noah decided since he slept for like 45 minutes in the truck that he didn't need to take a nap!  So after we went out for lunch and got back I figured a walk would put him to sleep!  So once my sister and Danielle said they were going to head out to get something to eat, I brought him down and strapped him in and walked down camp road and back. 
I took this picture when we were almost back to our camp.....

by the time we got there, he was sleeping so I keep walking for a little to ensure he stayed asleep.  This is right after we got back.  It took 1/2 a minute for him to fall asleep once he let himself!




So then he got a little recharge and then he was running around like a animal that is caged 20 hours of the day or something! lol  He gives meaning to the word miracle, and happiness!  I may have never known how wonderful it was to be a parent if it weren't for God blessing me with this little guy!  He sometimes tests my patients but what can you expect from a 18 month old?


I absolutely LOVE this picture!  It's my new favorite!

It was a small short getaway, but it was much needed!  And I found out that it is official, Noah likes The Wiggles!  My sister and Danielle had a Wiggles movie and he watched almost the whole thing while dancing before he went to bed last night!  So besides Chica the bird from Sprout, The Wiggles is his other favorite!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment