Sunday, June 17, 2012

Another weekend at camp!

We went to camp this weekend.  Dad wanted to go, and well since it was Father's Day weekend we had to agree!  I know he'd be lost without his little buddy Noah there!  So off we went!  My Dad so kindly goes to Father's Day functions at Noah's Daycare since Noah's Daddy passed away.  He really doesn't have to, I mean they really aren't a "big deal" but I think it's nice to have someone there for him.  I would go, trust me!  I don't ever want my little guy to feel left out in anyway!  So after Poppy was done there, having pretzels and Root Beer Floats, they came home picked Grammy KK and I up and we headed right up to camp!   This trip was full of firsts!  Kailyn's first time riding a four wheeler alone, Noah's first Ice Pop, Noah's first time riding a four wheeler alone, Danielle's first boat ride, MY first boat ride!  It was crazy!  I really enjoyed the ride in the boat to!  It was relaxing!  Noah LOVED riding the four wheeler, thankfully there was a kill switch or string you held on to and pulled and it just shut down the power if they got out of control or something!  He did pretty good actually!  I'm impressed!
First things first, get the tractor out!

I missed this girl!

found a tow strap in the golf cart, now he can tow it around!

having a Ice Pop in Aunt Issy and Aunt Danielle's camper!


Smore anyone?



I love when he's a snuggle bug!


what is going on?  Surrounded by Children!

Kailyn riding the four wheeler!

all the kids going on 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, golf carts then there is Noah on his tractor!



there he goes by himself!

Danielle's first boat ride!

MY first boat ride!

Notice Parker did NOT make his appearance yet!

Sunday jumping!  My favorite pic!

ha ha ha ha

One more drive before we leave!

See he loves it!
We had a lot of fun at camp this time!  Noah was non stop as usual, and got SOOOOOO many bug bites despite the use of a bug band at all most all times!  I feel so bad for him.  But that has happened before, I should have known.  Before when that happened the wipes is what we used that kept him pretty clean of any bites.  It doesn't help that they are worse this year, even I got all bit up worse than usual.  Oh well, what can you do, it's over now.  Live and learn I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment