Monday, June 4, 2012

First weekend in June....over??!

I cannot believe that the first weekend in June has officially ended!  This year so far is flying, it won't be but a few more weeks until I get to meet my new nephew Parker and I couldn't be more excited!

Noah is slowly becoming more and more naughty, or shall I phrase it difficult.  I'm not sure but it might be a combination of picking up stuff from kids at daycare, and his age in general!  He's still really not a horrible kid, but he really knows how to push the buttons if you know what I mean!
Friday evening Noah helped his Poppy make more snack sticks!  Noah and Poppy love to eat them!  So he enjoyed helping his Poppy make more.  He enjoys to help his Poppy do anything even if Poppy doesn't need his help!!




Grammy came to help to!
Mommy had to work for a few hours Saturday evening and again Sunday morning.  But we still managed to have a little bit of fun anyway!  The rest of the time he spent with his Grammy and his Poppy!

Saturday Morning he went for a haircut with Poppy early, which I'm happy about because he was starting to look a little bit shaggy!

he wouldn't stand up for me to take a picture so Grammy had to hold him down lol

After that, they came home and picked up Grammy and I and we headed down to That Fish Place,  Noah was never there before, I knew he would love seeing all the fish and animals!  He loved the Guinea Pigs, bunnies, rats, turtles, fish, even liked watching the sting rays swim around but he wouldn't touch them! 








He wanted out I guess!

Them two also wanted out!
We also got his Hermit Crabs his Aunties' got him at the beach a new bigger cage since his Spidey crab is a huge beast crab!  A friend of mine told me that stones break their legs, so we bought some hermit crab sand also, and a wooden thing for them to climb on, a few extra shells, new "gourmet" food better than the regular cornmeal you get at the beach.  Oh yeah and we got them a new sponge, why?  Because Spidey crab ate the last one, yes ATE the last one!   When I said he was a beast I meant it!


Checkers crab eating!

Giant Spidey crab!
They seem to love their new Habitat!  Thanks Amber for letting me know about the sand thing!  Hopefully they live longer! 

When Noah woke up from his nap on Sunday he had a nice surprise waiting for him!!  His new fish tank!
He likes to watch the fish swimming around in the tank, there aren't many fish now, but maybe soon!  He has 5 or 6.  This morning before he got dressed, I said Noah come here it's time to get dressed for school, he said "No I have to go see my fish first"  so I don't know if that's a good or bad thing!  So his first very own pets are hermit crabs and fish!  I think those are good first pets!

The weekend seems to have gone so fast, I guess because I worked most of the weekend. At least I'm off on Wednesday, and Noah has already informed me that we are going to the playground on Wednesday!  Tonight we were going to go to the playground, I told him we had to go in so I could change my clothes and get him a to go cup of water and then once we were in he wanted to stay home and just ride his tractor.  So we didn't go to the playground today!

for whatever reason he drove it around the driveway

it's always around the yard!  This is my evening and everyone else in the house!

Grammy loves her Noah!

He is my world!  I have no clue where I'd be without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment