Thursday, June 21, 2012

Carnival

We went to our first Carnival of the year Tuesday!  The Middletown Carnival!  It's small, actually I think even a little smaller than last year, and with a new company (as I heard from a friend) it's more expensive as well!  But despite the heat, Noah and Madison had a blast!  I had fun to I gotta say!  Noah liked the cars the best!  He got to ride the little roller coaster this year!  He was so excited, but once it started going he was saying "Mommy, Mommy" thankfully Madison rode with him so it wasn't as bad as it would have been!  Needless to say he didn't ride that one again!  He rode the train, carousel, cars about 100 times, and went down the slide a bunch of times until other kids came!  So all in all, he got his moneys worth out of the wrist band! 
We missed the Fireman's Carnival last week, so I was for sure taking him to this one! 














Top off the night with a Blue Icee on the way home!
It was hot, but not near as hot as it's been here these past two days!  So I'm glad we got the carnival in on the first day of it! 

On a even better note, it was confirmed today that my sister is 3cm dilated and is set up to go into the hospital Saturday morning at 7am to be induced!  So I'll be officially a Aunt sometime this weekend and I cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment