Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's official, I'm a Aunt!

Parker Harrison Wagner

June 23, 2012 @ 10:24 pm

8lbs .08 oz  19 inches long

After a L O N G day, Parker finally decided to make a appearance!  It was fast and furious that's for sure!  They checked her at 8:30 pm and she was only 6 cm, which when she went in she was already 3.  So it took 12 hours to progress 3 cm!  My Aunt was watching Noah for me, I was really thinking she would have him by dinner time at the latest.  He had other plans!  I left and headed to Bressler to pick Noah up, to find out that he was spending the night!  So I was going to go back to the hospital then I'm told hurry safely cause things are moving quick.  Well needless to say I don't think I drove less then 40 through the Med centers parking lot, thank God it was 10 pm!  I literally RAN upstairs and got in the room just in time!  She only pushed for 22 minutes and he was here!  It was the most amazing thing I ever seen!  I was so happy I got back in time to see his birth!  It's something that I'll never forget, the miracle of childbirth is awesome!  I had a c-section so it was totally different!  Either way they come into the world it's a miracle plain and simple but it was AMAZING!  I thank my sister for sharing it with me!


Momma holding Parker, Mommy in the background

Mommy's turn!


So precious!


I'm finally a Aunt!  So Excited!
Tomorrow morning I'm going to pick up Noah and then before lunch I'm going to take him over to meet his new baby cousin!  I'm excited to see his reaction!  We have been talking about Peanut and Parker for so long he probably just thinks that's the name of my sisters' belly! lol He's going to be a great big cousin! 

The same Dr that delivered Noah was on tonight to, Dr Holly Thomas.  That's kinda cool I think to!

I can't believe he's finally here!  My sister has been waiting and wanting to be a Mom for so long, and the time is finally here!  It's like a total dream come true for her I'm sure!  I couldn't be more happy for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment