Thursday, May 31, 2012

Moment I never thought I'd see....

One year officially smoke free was yesterday May 30, 2012!  I'm so proud of myself!  I never thought I'd ever be able to actually say that, ever!  Mostly I quit because of my MS, my Neurologist told me that non smokers do better with treatment than smokers do, and he gave me Chantix.  I wanted to quit because of Noah, I actually shouldn't have started again after I had him but the stress of going back to work got the best of me!  But now I feel so much better that I don't smoke anymore, and I have extra money, not a lot cause trust me Noah gets it all! 

Now it's working on the weight, which is a slow process but it's getting there!

So I am glad to say that me and Marlboro Menthol Ultra Lights have been divorced for a year officially and I do not plan to reunite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment