Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Greatest Show On Earth!

Ringling Bros and Barnum and Bailey Circus that is!  If there was ever something that lived up to your expectations, or what expectations the advertisements put in your mind, it would be this Circus!  This was my second time at a Ringling Bros. Circus and I loved this time every bit as much as the first time!  This time however it was a themed show, "Dragons" the first time I went there was no theme.  That made it a little different for me! 
I was going to take Noah last year, but his attention span at one wasn't the best, this year was the perfect year!  He LOVED it!  My Mom came with us and it was her first time also, and she LOVED it to!!  It was perfect all around day!  I couldn't have picked a better way to spend my day then with my son and my Mother!

They get ya in the parking lot now! lol



best $14 motorcycle ever bought, he hasn't left it since he got it!  He's even sleeping with it now!


Clowns started the show!


This was right over our heads!  Literally had to put your head back and look up!  So awesome!



I thought the elephants were amazing last time, and they were just as amazing this time to!





I think this is pretty amazing to, I took a video of it.  This was probably Noah's favorite part to!
We couldn't resist!  Noah and I got one done with the Tigers to!

My silly clown!
I think the pictures speak for themselves!  My favorite part of the circus was the elephants, it was the first time and it still was this time to!  I liked the lions and tigers to!  Noah says he liked the lions and tigers best and the motorcycles.  I believe it because he was talking about the lions and tigers since before we even went, and that darn motorcycle toy he wanted from the circus hasn't left his side since he got it! 
Every part of the circus is neat, it's just awesome!  I think it's something that we will be doing every year now!  Noah really liked it, and so did Grammy to!  When Parker is old enough we'll be going with him to!  It will be a family affair!

Tomorrow is back to reality for one day, then Saturday while Mommy works which hopefully I get in early and out early. Noah will be at a wedding with my Mom, then we are headed to camp for the rest of the hot humid holiday weekend!  Yay!  Poppy is already planning boat trips with Noah!  What a team they make! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment