Sunday, May 6, 2012

Camp 2012

Saturday was our first trip up to our camp this year!  I actually wasn't looking forward to going to camp.  I was going to stay home, but then since Noah likes it so much I decided I'd suck it up and just go.  Then Friday morning I woke up with pink eye!  GREAT!  That's going through Noah's daycare, I gotta say this is the first time that I caught something before Noah!  Thank God cause this is miserable!  To make things worse it took the Dr until about 4 to get my medicine!  Then Saturday I woke up with it in my other eye, and I don't think the drops are working!  ANYWAY......
Noah absolutely LOVES it at camp without a doubt!  This year he is a lot better than last year!  Last year he was shy acting, this year he was all about being up top with the other kids! What's the first thing Noah did when he got to camp??  Golf cart ride up to the mountain!!

 You'll never guess what happened on the top of the mountain.  As usual Pop gets off the golf cart and takes a picture of Noah, a ritual since he was a few weeks old.  Well now that Pop has been letting Noah drive....Noah decided to push on the gas which made Pop move and pull muscles he hasn't used in a while to stop it or attempt to!  It's not funny at all, but in hindsight it actually is!  Thankfully Noah listens to Pop so when he said Noah stop he listened otherwise he might have just hit a tree! below is Noah telling the story!
Every time we got to camp, Noah always without fail gets a bruise on his head!  Never fails, it always happens!  This time it happened while Noah and Mommy were laying down, well suppose to be laying down to rest and take a nap watching Cars.  He was goofing off and smacked his head right into the divider between the dinette and the couch in the camper.  Ouch! 
It was pure melt down when it happened let me tell you.  Lets just say this little guy did NOT take a nap at all Saturday!  He and I went for a golf cart ride to the pond to look for frogs and he fell asleep but woke up when the kids yelled "Noah!" on the way back through! So he slept all of 5 minutes maybe!

Mommy lost the bottom piece of her phone taking this picture....too bad I didn't realize it until after the fact.  Can't find it.  Now I get the lucky task of dealing with AT&T about it tomorrow!

Noah had a lot of fun with Cody aka Shaggy, Bryce and Logan.  I'm glad they were all there!  Thanks to Chad and Michelle who let him ride the Gator!  He loved that!  He calls Chad, Uncle Chad now! 

his new buddy Cody helping him in the trampoline

jump jump jump





John Deere? Gator?  Sure!

4 wheela! lol

he's like "pleaseeeeee stop taking my picture Mom"

"I had to get my hat"



On the way home, knocked out before we were on the main road!

I have to say that despite having pink eye, in both eyes I had a good time!  Noah had a blast even though we were only there for one day and night this time I think he had so much fun!  He didn't want to stop!  We put a movie on to go to sleep, it wasn't even a 1/4 of the way on and he was out!  He played hard, as usual!  He's all boy, he never stops!  If he has to he'll run in circles to pas the time!  God bless him!

No comments:

Post a Comment