Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Morther's Day!

My 3rd Mother's Day, was Marvelous!  I gotta say, it wasn't about gifts, or where we went, it was about the people I spent the day with!  That would have been some of the most important people in my life, my wonderful Mother, my own wonderful son, and my sister who is soon in a month or so going to be a Mother for the very first time herself!  It was a great day, and I wouldn't have had it any other way!

I started my day off with Noah climbing into my bed and waking me up, quite early might I add!  I said to him "Buddy,why don't you lay down with Momma for a little bit, it's Mother's Day?"  He said "Oh ok, it's Mother's day? Happy Mother's day Mommy!"  "I'm going to tell Poppy Happy Mother's Day when he wakes up ok?!"  I laughed, I don't think I ever laughed so hard, because he said it the most serious way ever!  So then I attempted to explain the difference of Mother's Day and Father's Day, and Mommy's and Daddy's and Grammy's and Poppy's he knows the difference been boys and girls but he's only two so he's not quite getting the difference of the important days yet!  It was so cute, because he sure did tell him Happy Mother's Day to!
We exchanged cards with Grammy, and Noah got Mommy the nicest book!  I love it!  I love anything that boy gets me, or makes for me, which daycare made a bunch of nice gifts for me this year!  I'll post those pics as well!
I <3 it!
My card and gift
I


The above was hooked to a bag full of little bags with random things in it!  It is the cutest thing, and really touched my heart!  I love the plaque to!  I want to hang it up, or else find something to set it on!  I love everything Noah's teachers do for the children!  I appreciate it all, it captures something that will never be the same ever again!

I love the book, I love the things that my Mom took the time to write inside the book, and that she took the time to let Noah sign it to!  I love it!

We then went to my sister's to pick her up, and look through the baby stuff from the shower which was Saturday.  Then we went shopping a little and then out to lunch!  To one of my new favorite places to go, and Noah's Fiesta Mexico!
My Mother, I love her with all my heart, she's the best!
My sister is going to be a wonderful mother to Parker!
My newest favorite meal, Chicken Fajita Taco Salad!
It's the little things
These are the times I love being a Mommy
It's the little things that mean so much!  Trust me if two years ago, well over two years ago you would have told me that I would be looking forward to watching a child jump in puddles while getting soaked, or playing on the floor with cars, or singing big green tractor in the car, or listening to it for that matter over and over and over again I would have told you or anyone else they were full of crap! But I have come to realize that it really is the little things, the five extra minutes you take to walk to the car just so Noah can walk on the wall and jump off the end, or walking two cars past your car because he just wants to jump in that one big puddle!  It's all worth it because someday, in a few years he's not going to want to do any of those things, and I'm going to want him to want to do them!  So I'm taking what I can get!  He might frustrate me at times, but what two year old can't do that to their Mommy, but I love him more than life itself and I wouldn't have it or my life any other way!  I couldn't be happier to have been chosen by God to be his Mommy!  I'm one lucky Momma, I'm blessed, I count my blessings and thank God every single day believe me.  There has not been one day that has gone by since he's been born that I haven't thanked God for him, because I know without him, I wouldn't have Noah!  I have MS, I haven't been dealing with this awful life long disease even for a full year yet, it's tested me, it really has. I have kept it to myself, that's just the type of person I am.  I truly believe that God doesn't give you more than you can handle, I am strong enough to handle being a single Mother which is one of the hardest jobs ever, and being a single Mother with MS.  I'm blessed to have a wonderful family by my side, and a even more wonderful family and Father to my child in Heaven watching over me and my son everyday and giving me strength to get through each day without that, I won't know where I'd be!

No comments:

Post a Comment